Rose Window Restoration 1896-2002
This fine old window is located in the East wall of the Swarthmore Presbyterian Church in Swarthmore, PA.
The glass was removed and restored by Willit Glass Studios of Philadelphia. Taylor's Mill, Inc. reproduced the wood frame entirely, using South American Mahogany. Our concession to the modern world is the use of epoxy adhesives and sectioning the window in three parts. Willit Glass Studios installed a storm panel system on the exterior that will protect both glass and frame from weather and condensation damage for decades to come.